Thursday, July 7, 2011

I have a thing for birds

I'm not sure when or how it happened, but I have a thing for birds.
Don't ask me why, maybe it is something subconscious, representing freedom, wanting my dreams to fly, who knows, but I could watch and listen to them all day long..
So of course naturally this will overflow into my work and ideas of inspiration.
 Here is just a few images to delight.

meg xxx
feather and bird tattoo....only for the brave





feather wall paper
beej owl top, kooky creatures range



beej strapless bird dress, quirky bird range
feather illustration 


crochet bird
love this illustration, don't know who did it but i love it


bird mobile

blue bird




lyre bird
crochet love birds
feather earing

beej peacock gipsy dress, cooky creatures range

peacock illustration
bird cushion


bird embroidery

paper birds

rainbow feather

feather head dress
ceramic owls
beej wrap bird skirt, quirky bird range

No comments:

Post a Comment